All those volunteering (or who wish to volunteer!) on the PR campaign are invited to join us for our Charlottetown office opening this Thursday, September 22 from 5pm to 6:30pm!
Drinks and snacks provided. Afterwards we can all walk down to the Community Dialogue with Minister Monsef together.
We hope to see you there!
P.S. - We're also looking for donations of office supplies and equipment to get our Charlottetown office humming! What we don’t have donated, we can buy - but every penny we save will be a penny we can spend on advertisements, phone-banking, or door knocking! So if you have or know where to source donations of any of the following, please bring them down on Thursday or anytime afterwards:
STUFF WE NEED:
- Landline phones (we have a phone plan, but no phones!)
- Computers for data-entry (they don’t need to be fancy or fast!)
- A working printer/scanner
- CLIPBOARDS! As many clipboards as possible!
- General office stationery: Whiteboard markers, staplers, hole-punch, pens and pencils, any other random supplies!
- September 22, 2016 at 5:45pm – 6:45pm
Charlottetown Campaign Office at "The Spot"
91 Water St
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1A5
Google map and directions
(902) 978 1178